Thursday, January 27, 2011

Snowy Monday

OK I'll go to the dentist. Thank you so much- i promise I floss every night and I don't eat sugar and i'm brushing three times a day I just have soft teeth!
Thank you so much...I'll let you know.
There is a chiropractor in one of our stakes and he did it for free! It was nice I was so grateful because my back had been hurting. He supposedly lets all the missionaries come in. He has Jersies up in his office from some top NFL players- I liked it.
I love my new area! I'm in downtown Houston. It's beautiful and I' m companions with Hermana Nava- I sent a picture of her with Sister Christensen and I- did you get it? She was burned as a baby and has had many surgeries to repair the damage, she is missing her forearm but is amazing at biking and lifting it up and down the stairs. She is an amazing missionary and a living testimony of the resurrection. I 'm learning so much from her and I hope we stay companions for a while.
There are many humble people here that want to learn but have many difficulties as well. One family wants to get baptized but the mother and five kids have to move out of the house and find another place because the dad is an alcoholic and abusive. It is kind of a touchy situation but they will hopefully be safe by the end of december..and baptized!
Love you so much!!!!
Sister Tuckett

No comments:

Post a Comment