Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

Sounds like a wonderful thanksgiving!! I had to fight Carly Simon lyrics from coming into my head ha ha. Our Thanksgiving was quite uneventful actually- but the next day we had a wonderful dinner and lesson with one of the members- as if it was Thanksgiving day. The culture in latin countries doesn't include thanksgiving very much but many spent time with their families. I loved that story about Caleb and Brea's shooting abilities :)!! Thanks! this one will be a little short because i'm going to help my companion type a letter to her family-- did you get my letter witht the pictures by the way?!
Well, believe it or not, Missionary Travel has sent me the dreaded letter of arranging flight plans for coming home. I need some information:
What method of transportation will you be using to return home?
- by airplane with other missionaries (i would like this one)
- by airplane but with my parents ( if you would like to come and then we fly home together that is fine too)
- by car with my parents ( why delay the arrival home?)
- Other (maybe horse, hiking...biking....you decide)
Home stake name:
Home ward:
Home phone number:
New address:
Airport nearest home: Salt lake city Airport right? I forgot the name
I didn't realize I don't know a lot of this information!
I can't ask to change my plans after so we have to make it solid. If you can let me know by next monday because I have to turn it on Tuesday. Maybe Mom and Dad fly here to meet me- we spend a day with grandma and grandpa and come back or.....I fly straight home and then the family runs away somewhere for a little bit ( i don't need to speak in church for a while) or I just come home..... I'll just tell you i'm not really excited for the transition home....I heard it is a hard one and I might cry a lot but know that I love you.
The mission life is the most amazing thing in the world!!! I love you all so much, thank you for your prayers, know that they are working.
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment